- RSS Channel Showcase 3090081
- RSS Channel Showcase 2067610
- RSS Channel Showcase 5688678
- RSS Channel Showcase 7333287
Articles on this Page
- 11/15/15--11:15: _Von: Kimmy (Beauty ...
- 11/16/15--00:51: _Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/16/15--04:27: _Von: Rubi Ani
- 11/16/15--05:51: _Von: Brenda BusyBee
- 11/17/15--02:37: _Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/17/15--02:38: _Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/23/15--10:25: _Von: Julia Speaks
- 11/24/15--00:42: _Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 12/27/15--09:51: _Von: Edna
- 12/28/15--04:03: _Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/15/15--11:15: Von: Kimmy (Beauty Isles)
- 11/16/15--00:51: Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/16/15--04:27: Von: Rubi Ani
- 11/16/15--05:51: Von: Brenda BusyBee
- 11/17/15--02:37: Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/17/15--02:38: Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 11/23/15--10:25: Von: Julia Speaks
- 11/24/15--00:42: Von: Linda Libra Loca
- 12/27/15--09:51: Von: Edna
- 12/28/15--04:03: Von: Linda Libra Loca
I think you did a great job actually. Photo shop and lighting have their role to play in the press photo for sure lol! For the eye look maybe incorporating black to deepen the crease even more? Anyway, loving this series as always!
<a href="http://www.beautyisles.com" rel="nofollow"> Beauty Isles </a>
<a href="http://www.mymommyyears.com" rel="nofollow"> My Mommy Years </a>
That would have worked, but I don't own any black eyeshadow...
I think you did quite well with what you had.
Rubi | <a href="http://www.instagram.com/thisisrubiani" rel="nofollow">Instagram</a> | <a href="http://www.the-den.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow">The Den</a> | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com
I don't think you should beat yourself up too much! Like you said, photoshop would have played a big part in the picture you are working off so you have done really well to do what you have done! :) xx
<a href="http://www.brendabusybee.co.uk" rel="nofollow">Brenda BusyBee</a>
Thank you. Getting along with what I have is what this is all about, I guess.
Thank you, but don't you worry, i don't take this too serious. I am by no means a MUA, just an enthusiastic amateur, and that is perfectly fine with me.
I really like this series! This look is much more 'natural' on you, because you actually have the skin of a normal human being (and very nice skin it is!), and we can see how photoshopped the girl in the Chanel picture is. You did a great job, I love the eye part! And your nail polish is really pretty too, I definitely need to get it! :)
Last post: my pamper evening essentials! | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/11/feel-good-november-my-pamper-evening.html
It is my most worn polish this season, not only for the pictures. And thank you on complimenting my skin, I did need quite a lot of concealer as I am battling hormonal breakouts due to pregnancy. But nothing makeup can´t fix!
I wear it occasionally, it's a very nice colour :)